Newsletter is a collaborative archive of idea fragments that span the art making process – notes, documents, project proposals, research materials, etc. A celebration of the art practice.
Although largely a text-based forum, drawings / images will be considered if they serve their accompanied text. “Finished” work will not be considered.
Each issue will include submissions received before the last day of the month.
Contact us at
with materials for review
Every twelve issues will be published into a hard copy volume and distributed to libraries and museums around the world. To suggest a library to receive a copy, contact us at the address above!
Visit these current locations to check out a copy:
- Art Institute of Chicago, Ryerson & Burnham Libraries ( IL )
- Bard – Center for Curatorial Studies Library ( NY )
- Baylor University, Crouch Fine Arts Library ( TX )
- Bennington College, Crossett Library ( VT )
- Brand Library and Arts Center ( CA )
- LACMA Research Library ( CA )
- Los Angeles Contemporary Archive ( CA )
- Los Angeles Public Library, Central Library, Art Department ( CA )
- Mills College Library ( CA )
- MOCA Library ( CA )
- New York Public Library, Art + Architecture Room ( NY )
- Printed Matter ( NY )
- SVA Library ( NY )
- UCLA Arts Library ( CA )
- UT – Austin Library ( TX )
- Whitney Museum, Frances Mulhall Achilles Library ( NY )
- Yale Arts Library ( CT )
- Aeromoto ( DF )